miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

Hi! People….
I don’t think you know me, but that’s ok. For those who don’t know.
I am Jiovanna Villalobos..I’m a pretty funny person, who like to see everyone smile, I am study graphic design at URBE and I have a lot of friends there …
I think a must say … This is my block, I’m new on this so be patient.
Like a was saying , I am a person who really likes animals and for that I have a famer and I have decided I’m going to study Animal Production on another college. I really need to say to my friends that I’m going to miss them so much and that I never going to forget all the things that I been through with all of them … So I love U .. guys you’re the best..
                   I guess this is it    
PS: I love U’ guys
ATTE: Jiovaaa




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario